Below is a select list of publications by members of the Functional Data Analysis Lab group.
Bold: Student or Post-doc member
Underlined: Principal Investigator
- Chen ST, Xiao L, Staicu AM (to appear). A Smoothing‐based Goodness‐of‐Fit Test of Covariance for Functional Data. Biometrics.
- Davenport CA, Maity A, Baladandayuthapani V (2018). Functional Interaction-based Nonlinear Models with Application to Multi-platform Genomics Data. Statistics in Medicine.
- Kim JS, Staicu AM, Maity A, Carroll RJ, Ruppert D (2018). Additive Function-on-Function Regression. Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics.
- Kim JS, Maity A, Staicu AM (2018). Additive Nonlinear Functional Concurrent Model. Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics.
- King MC, Staicu AM, Davis JM, Reich BJ, Eder, B (2018). A functional data analysis of spatiotemporal trends and variation in fine particulate matter. Atmospheric Environment.
- Park SY, Xiao L, Willbur J, Staicu AM, Jumbe NL (2018). A joint design for functional data with application to scheduling ultrasound scans. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis.
- Tekbudak YM, Alfaro-Córdoba M, Maity A, Staicu AM (to appear). A Comparison of Testing Methods in Scalar-on-Function Regression. Advances in Statistical Analysis.
- Xiao L (to appear). Asymptotics of bivariate penalized splines. Journal of Nonparametric Statistics.
- Gruen ME, Alfaro-Córdoba M, Thompson AE, Worth A, Staicu AM, Lascelles BD (2017). The use of functional data analysis to evaluate activity in a spontaneous model of degenerative joint disease associated pain in cats. PLOS ONE.
- Park SY, Staicu AM, Xiao L, Crainiceanu C (2017). Simple fixed-effects inference for complex functional models. Biostatistics.
- Maity A (2017). Nonparametric Functional Concurrent Models. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Statistics.
- Xiao L, Li C, Checkley W, Crainiceanu C (2017). Fast covariance estimation for sparse functional data. Statistics and Computing.